Below are the minutes from the committee meeting held on the 3rd of March 2016:
Apologies – Paul Cooper
Invoices will be sent out shortly by Phil. EMSL fee reduced to £25 if paid by 3rd April 2016.
No team challenged the proposal for Personal Accident Insurance by deadline set to reply. Decision made that this will be paid for by every team at £21 each and added to EMSL invoice by Phil
13 Teams entered into first half:
- Loughborough University
- Pyros Juniors
- Red Widows
Scorecard for the new season to be completed by David and put on website and emailed out to captains/umpires before start of season
Grounds will be contacted by Charlie to confirm first games
Teams will have until 15th March to place orders
End of Season Party
- 2016 venue to be looked at by ALL
- 2017 End Of Season Party will be Saturday 14th October 2017 at the Canal House
- New shirt will be available to existing Umpires in the EMSL at a cost of £11. People doing the course will receive one shirt at subsidised price of £7.
- All teams to submit any stories and game write-ups to David
- Scoring on the BSF Website
Teams are reminded the rules say they must input the scores onto the BSF website within seven days of the game, otherwise score of 0-0 will be submitted by committee
Next Committee Meetings
- April 13th
- May 11th
- June 8th
Committee members and Team Captains/players to submit any discussion point for the agenda at least 24 hours before committee meeting is held.